RE: Estimating doses from criticality accidents

Emelie,

Very well stated, we have complete agreement.  I did not mean to discount
the ultimate responsibility of line management, for that truly is where the
buck should stop.  I was only noting that there is a safety discipline out
there with direct expertise and responsibility for criticality safety
concerns that should be added to Mr. Rozental's list.

Doug Minnema