Re: Fwd: RADSAFE digest 2760

This is NOT what is meant by "zero tolerance for error."  It means that no
error is ignored, and every error is addressed by effective corrective action.
Finding a scapegoat is NOT effective corrective action, although disciplinary
action may be needed in cases of willful or repeated violations of accepted
practices.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com