on site decontamination job

L.S.,

One of our operating companies has some surface NORM-contaminated objects,
which should be decontaminated on-site. Potentially the removed
NORM-material has to be disposed as well. Consequently I am looking for
reliable contractors who are capable of doing this job. Can someone out
there recommend a NORM-contractor. Please contact me at my e-mail address
and do not answer to the list, unless you feel that the information provided
is beneficial for more people. Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards, Gert Jonkers
ASA - Amsterdam Services Analytical 'Special Projects'
Shell Research and Technology Centre, Amsterdam (SRTCA),
http://www.srtca.shell.nl/welcome.html
PO Box 38000, NL-1030 BN Amsterdam, the Netherlands
tel.        +31 - 20 - 630 3424
fax        +31 - 20 - 630 2911
e-mail   Gert.G.Jonkers@OPC.Shell.COM