Decay properties change at temperature extremes?

Dear Radsafer's:

One of our scientists has posed the question below and I said that, although I
believe the answer is no from everything I have been taught about radioactive
decay, I would try to see if any research has been done in this area:

The question is:  Is there any change in the decay properties of alpha or beta
emitters at extremes of temperature, either high or low?  His specific range of
interest was 0 - 500 degrees Kelvin.  I wouldn't expect any change at 500 K,
which is only about 227 degrees C.  However, a lot of strange things happen as
materials approach absolute zero.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, even a contact at a university or
research laboratory.

Bob Zoon
Radiation Safety Officer, NIH
301-496-2254