RE: Decay properties change at temperature extremes?

Hello Bob,

There was a physics today article a few years back that showed polarization
of beta decay at ultra low temps, that is the directions of the ejected beta
was in preferential directions as I recall.

Try going to the www.aip.org <http://www.aip.org>  web site and searching
the archives of physics today for the article.

Armin Langenegger MS DABMP