From: John E. Dixon [mailto:ixo@ornl.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 1999 5:23 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Savhanna River Suit Replacement

Colleagues,
We have been using the Savannah River Suit during the performance of wet
work at our facility (e. g. rod drive maintenance).  We have found that
the cost per suit is prohibitive (approx $1000/suit...we only use a suit
once).  We would appreciate any input from anyone who knows of a
suitable and economical replacement for these suits.  Please post your

Sincerely,
John E. Dixon RRPT
High Flux Isotope Reactor
ORNL