Spam mail on radsafe (sorry for off-topic...)

Dear Radsafers,
Please accept my sincere apologies for off-topic.  Here is what comes from
sending spam, it works much better than any filters, - see attached.
Kind regards
Nick Tsurikov
Eneabba, Western Australia
http://eneabba.net/ <http://eneabba.net/>