Questions

Hello,

My name in Amanda Graham and I am a Journalism student researching
environmental links to breast cancer.  I was wondering if anyone could
help me find information on cancer rates in North America in locations
around nuclear power plants and nuclear waste sites. Any information
would be very helpful.

Thank you,
Amanda

amanda.graham@sympatico.ca

amanda.graham@sympatico.ca: You are not subscribed to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu.
Your message is returned to you unprocessed. If you want to subscribe,
send mail to listserv@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu with the following request:

		subscribe RADSAFE Your Name