Re: In-flight radiation -Reply

Sandy, let me play the devil's advocate here.  We should care about the passengers'
doses because we cared enough about population doses from nuclear weapons testing
fallout to quit doing it in the atmosphere.  There are so many people flying these days
that the collective dose to the flying public is close to what the public got from
fallout.  So, if we have the same philosophy for fallout and flying, we should ban all
flying.  Or, we should permit in-atmosphere testing.  :-)

However, I completely agree that there is no problem with doses people (either crew or
public) get from flying.  There wasn't with the fallout doses either. Except to those
who believe the LNTH represents the truth.

Al Tschaeche antatnsu@pacbell.net

Sandy Perle wrote:

> The issue could be larger than just addressing flight crews. Having said that, let me
> take this issue one step
> further, to the passengers.

begin:          vcard
fn:             Al Tschaeche
n:              Tschaeche;Al
org:            Nuclear Standards Unlimited
email;internet: antatnsu@postoffice.pacbell.net
title:          CEO
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE