Re: In-flight radiation -Reply

All good points, Sandy.  I agree that this is a non-issue.  But while it
is be taken to an extreme, what about non-airline employees who are
required to fly frequently?  Do they now become (potential) radiation
workers?  While breaking the 500 mr line is unlikely for frequent
flyers, many flyers I know may easily pass the 100 mr public exposure
limit.  All reasons why not to make this a regulatory night-mare of an
issue.

Another thought for Otto though:  Here is a significantly-sized sample
of the population in the 100 - 1000+ mr/year above background dose range
to study in 3-dimensions.  Could we use this group to provide more
evidence to convince the LNT believers?  Of course, controlling other
"high-risk" lifestyle features of a significant portion of the sample
might create obstacles.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Glenn