From: Amanda Graham <amanda.graham@sympatico.ca>
To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Subject: Questions
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 22:44:15 -0600 (CST)

---snip---
Hello,

My name in Amanda Graham and I am a Journalism student researching
environmental links to breast cancer.  I was wondering if anyone could
help me find information on cancer rates in North America in locations
around nuclear power plants and nuclear waste sites. Any information
would be very helpful.

Thank you,
Amanda