RE: DOE 10CFR835 Question

The DOE IMP GUIDES point you to the new DOE RADCON STD 1098-99 (RCS).
The RCS states in Artcle 322, "RWPs should be used to control entry into
radiological areas", therefore a technical equivalency would be
necessary if other means were going to be used to control entry and exit
requirements.  (ie, proper dosimetry, training, surveillance etc.)

MY THOUGHTS

Richard M. Pierson, HP
richard_m_pierson@rl.gov