radiation resistant materials

Good day radsafers!

My name is Laura Creelman and I am a mechanical engineering student doing a
co-op work term at Ontario Power Generation, Nuclear. One of my assignments
this term is to research the latest information available on radiation
resistant materials. Specifically, I am to update a ten year old "Guidelines
for Tooling Design" manual. The manual discusses metals, non-metals, surface
coatings, lubrication, mechanical fasteners, adhesives and calibration
standards to be used when designing tooling to be used in the nuclear
reactors.

If you have any information relevant to this project, or know of any good
sources to contact, I would appreciate the help. I can be reached by fax at
(905) 619 - 3857, by phone at (905) 619 - 3841 or by email at
lecreelman@hotmail.com.

Best Regards,
Laura Creelman