RE: Y2K the Movie - NBC stirkes again

On Friday, November 19, 1999 9:24 AM, Williamson, Matthew
[SMTP:Matthew.Williamson@nypa.gov] wrote:
> I understand what we are trying to do as Health Physicists by interacting
> with the media, particularly on mass media events such as this
> movie...but...
<snip>   ...  characters such as
> Radioactive Man saying "up and ATOM?"  .

My recollection attributes that line to a 60's cartoon character called
"Atom Ant" (copyright Hanna-Barbera).

Picky, picky, picky! :-)  It's all the same, I suppose.

Dave Neil		neildm@id.doe.gov

Make something "idiot proof" and someone will make a better idiot