Wow...a Cell Phone Warning!!!

	RADSAFERS,

	I received this rather funny (and unsolicited) email advertisement this
weekend.  As you'll no doubt note below, they accept everything but cash
and they don't have a spell-check program (grin)...jb

	Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)
	SSC-SD

Subject: Cell Phone Warning

Cellular & Cordless Phone Usage Linked To Brain &
Leukemia Cancer!!!
Read our Free Report ON Research and Solution to this
major growing problem.
Millions are adding Cell Phones to all members of their
families.
PROTECT YOURSELF with the Worlds First Patented
Celluar EMF Phone Sheild--which blocks 99% of these
ELECTROMAGNETIC FRENQUENCIES from entering your
EAR DUCTS and BRAIN!!
Its small, nonintrusive and inexpensive!! This is a MUST
READ FREE REPORT to protect your health!!
A20/20 broadcast Oct 20 revealed some startling facts.
A study in finland not conclusive yet reveals cell phones
held by right handed people the prepondurance of tumors
are in the right brain and the left handes people are in
the left brain also the top 5 american cell phones were
tested by 20/20 and all failed radiation testing. We have
a patened product and tested which blocks 99.9% of these
waves from entering the ear canal and brain.
CALL or Fax 505-205-9841
Print NEATLY or Spell out on Voice (Thank You)
Name _________________
Phone # __________________
Fax # _____________________
E-Mail ______________________________________
WE accept MasterCard, VisaCard, DiscoveryCard and
American ExpressCard
Card ____________________________
Number__________________________________
TO BE REMOVED FROM FURTHER E_MAILS CALL
1-877-554-6606 ext 275 PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO
THIS NUMBER AS WE ONLY GET THE MESSAGES ONCE
A MONTH. THANK YOU!!!