Re: new ecological phenomenon explanation #1

--- Michael Stabin <stabin@npd.ufpe.br> wrote:
> This comment appeared in my recently received
> Dilbert newsletter:
>
> "You're so smart, you must have been bitten by a
> radioactive owl."
>
> Does Scott Adams know something I don't?  Anyone
> have a reference on why
> this works?

You may remenber that the cartoon character SPIDERMAN
gained his unusual powers ("does whatever a spider
can")after being bitten by a radioactive spider.

The owl is a wise bird (symbolic of Athena godess of
wisdom) so by analogy . . .

Regards
Arthur Scott