Re: EMF Cancer Risk

Is this an ecological study? On the surface it appears to be somewhat
analogous to Dr.Cohen's radon studies in approach. I imply absolutely no
ctiricism by asking this. On the contrary, I am just curious as to whether
it will invoke the same response from the epidemiological community if it
is.
Cheers,
Bill Prestwich
McMaster University