Mobile phones: Cancer & chromosomes

Four hours ago there was a 30 min. TV program (8.30 p.m. Swedish time) about
Nokia & Ericsson - emphasis on the success of Nokia (stocks up about 40% in
2 weeks). The program included a few interviews about the suspected dangers
of mobile phones. Kjell Hansson-Mild, KHM (some function in BEMS I think,
also working for WHO according to the program) said that animal (rat?)
experiments showed a 2.5 times increase in tumors after 18 months of
exposure and also that tissues and cells had chromosomal damages
(references?? Is it the Lai and Singh stuff again?). From a scientific
aspect it was not possible understand any of the "facts" in a deeper sense.
The "information" was probably frightening to many watchers. Nothing was
mentioned about findings in the opposite direction - this has happened many
times before with KHM. It seems like our media only know 4-5 EMF people -
namely those who create the best head lines -  they tend to appear in about
95% of the EMF newspaper stories.

My thoughts and opinions,

Bjorn Cedervall  bcradsafers@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/bjorn_cedervall/