RE: Mobile phones: Cancer & chromosomes

	********
	Apparently it was headlines in the Mail on Sunday (UK newspaper) a
few weeks ago that mobile phone transmissions damage the blood/brain
barrier.  Obviously I don't attach much credence to anything in the Mail on
Sunday, but presumably it was at least inspired by a scientific report.  I
have not seen any references to this on this listserver (or anywhere else
come to that).  This could be a mechanism for disease induction other than a
heating effect.  Anyone heard anything about this?

	Regards

	Keith Bradshaw

	END

NNC Limited