RE: Tokaimura

I disagree.  I for one did not, nor will not pursue the names of the
individuals.  I do have a professional interest in their treatment.  I
understand your point of view, but I think that the majority of the persons
on RADSAFE are professionals and as such would ensure that access to this
data would not be abused.

Clearly my opinion only.

Robert Boston Nuclear Safety/Operational Readiness
DOE-ID
850 Energy Drive MS 4160
Idaho Falls, ID 83401-1563
208-526-0356 pager 6-4444 #4413 Fax 6-7414
bostonrd@id.doe.gov