Re[2]: Tokaimura

Tosh,

As I have told you privately I certainly have appreciated your efforts and
sacrifice of time.  If you do decide to post privately please keep me on
your list.  You may want to consider less frequent postings so it doesn't
take as much of your time.

Thanks again for the valuable service.

        Ditto.  We will be discussing this information in our HP Technician
     continuing training class on Biological effects of radiation next year at
     SONGS.

        Karl Coffman