Re: Tokaimura

         Tosh,

         As you know, it's the "squeaky wheel" that gets lubed.  Franz is
abrasively vocal enough that most people recoil with distaste from his
tirades instead of stepping forward to hell him that he's being an ass.

         Franz, the USA runs (for the most part) as a democracy.  If you
don't want to read Tosh's  updates, exercise your "rights" from afar and
push the "trash" button on your browser.  Don't try and follow your former
countryman's footsteps and bully the rest of the world into submission...

         Just my 2 cents...

         Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)
         SSC-SD