Re: Tokaimura

I agree completely that ad hominem comments are not appropriate on RADSAFE.
Personal opinions about the technical information that is posted on RADSAFE are
OK with me.  I don't have to agree with them, or even read them (except, by the
time I have decided I don't want to read them, I have already read them [how
people who don't know English can even read this is marvelous]).  The
information about the patients is extremely interesting to me and is clearly,
to me,  information appropriate for RADSAFE.  Tosh, if you do start a private
list, please include me, but I don't think you need to stop on RADSAFE.  Al
Tschaeche, antatnsu@pacbell

Eli A. Port wrote:

> At 05:38 PM 12/7/99 -0600, you wrote:
>
> It's time to end all personal comments.  Internet Highway Rage is no more
> civilized than Road Rage.
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> >At 16:08 07.12.1999 -0600, you wrote:
> >>         Tosh,
> >>
> >>         As you know, ...
> >>
> >>         Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)
> >>         SSC-SD
> >
> >Dear Mr Baumbaugh, or Joel, whatever you want to be called,
> >
> >Thank you really...
> >
> >G  o   t o  h e l l    w i t h   t h i s   c o m m e n t,  y o u   a s s !
> >! ! !
> >

> >Franz
> >Franz Schoenhofer
> >Habicherg. 31/7
> >A-1160 Vienna
> >Austria
> >Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
> >Fax.: same number
> >mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
> >e-mail: schoenho@via.at

> ELI A.PORT, CHP, CIH, P.E.
> Associate Research Professor, BCPS
> <mailto:port@iit.edu>
> VOICE:847.965.1999, 24X7
> FAX:  847.965.1991
> Visit The Master of Health Physics program at:
> http://www.iit.edu/~bcps/mhp

begin:          vcard
fn:             Al Tschaeche
n:              Tschaeche;Al
org:            Nuclear Standards Unlimited
email;internet: antatnsu@postoffice.pacbell.net
title:          CEO
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE