Re: Tokaimura

Greetings;

Childish demands and "German directness."  Personally, I like directness but
there are limits for everything. Using bad mouth language is over those
limits.
For some people I would suggest to use Proposals but not Demands. Using
demands is not mature at all.
I do not support personal attracts either but somebody needs to wake Him up.

Somebody stop him!   :-)

About the patients updates: I am glad that they are available, I read them
when I want.

It is from the "talking minority" side.

Emil.
kerembaev@cs.com