Tokaimura

Tosh,

I see nothing salacious or inappropriate regarding your updates on the
condition of our peers in the Tokaimura accident. We have all read the
initial inaccurate and misleading reports that came out in the press. Enough
of that nonsense.
Simply stated, it is our professional responsibility to help put this
unfortunate incident into perspective. We cannot gain perspective if we do
not have access to the relevant facts.

I for one appreciate your efforts in this matter.

Louis Hornback (lhornbac@APSC.com)