Re: Ra, 25 mrem/y

Lets leave out the natural risks and ask if the man-made risks are government
supported through subsidies or government tolerated through regulation.  Then we are
down to a more rational list where citizens would like to be educated and have a
voice in the process - not to mention a responsibility to preserve the environment
for later generations and for its own sake.