Re: Death of Hisashi Ouchi

I doubt that it was much comfort to Mr. Ouchi to know of their "great care and
concern," even assuming that he was in any condition to know.  It sounds a lot
like the "care and concern" that drill sergeants expressed to me when I was in
the Army.

It would be interesting to know who gave informed consent for all of this.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill "egregious" Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com