Personnel Contamination Monitoring

Millstone is currently examining existing practices regarding monitoring of
personnel at the exit from the RCA.  This look at current practices is to
evaluate use of various instruments including the PCM, CM-11, friskers, etc,...
 Included is an evaluation of methods for alpha and radon monitoring.

I would appreciate it if other program owners could forward copies of
procedures for this type of monitoring.
Unfortunately, I need these for perspective in order to settle a "debate," and
therefore, the sooner the better.
I thank you in advance for your assistance.

Ira M. Turner
Supervisor Health Physics Support
Millstone Nuclear Power Station

860-447-1791 x 4433