Re: same cel phone towers, different question

In fact, towers are far more dangerous than hi-rises to migrating birds
due to their placement on ridgetops and the intense lighting in many
otherwise dark areas. Many birds tend to migrate along the ridges
(witness the enormous flights of raptors at Pennsylvania's Hawk
Mountain) and are confused by the lights, causing them to collide with
towers and guy wires.

The impact on bird populations is a far better reason to oppose
uncontrolled placement of these towers than any perceived human health
effects from radiation.

My own opinion,
Susan Gawarecki

--
Susan L. Gawarecki, Ph.D., Executive Director
Oak Ridge Reservation Local Oversight Committee, Inc.