[ RadSafe ] RE: FW: Paolo (............)

Mauro Campoleoni trentino at iol.it
Tue Mar 11 04:22:30 CDT 2008

After Colette's translation, let the experts say...
but I agree with Franz, we shouldn't consider it too much.

This AIPRI seems to have more to do with X files than science,
and personally I've never heard about this Scampa.
Italian justice, as slow as it is, has more important issues,
but frankly I don't think that somewhere else these statements would
be prosecuted.

Mauro Campoleoni
Unità Operativa di Fisica Sanitaria
Fondazione "Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico Mangiagalli e Regina Elena"
Via Pace, 9 20122 - Milano - ITALY
tel. 02-5503.3007
fax 02-5503.5100