[ RadSafe ] Goebbels & lies - was anti-DU activist etc.

Edmond Baratta edmond0033 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 7 12:00:22 CDT 2010

To those who may not remember, Herr Goebbels said he learned this from the
Americans.  Perhaps, it was from our politicians, who say one thing before
they are elected and do something else when elected.  Those who believe that
the Second Amendment does not allow the general population to have guns,
should remember what Herr Hitler had said:  "Now that we have taken all the
guns from the people, our country should be much safer" .  The Supreme Court
has ruled we can have guns to protect ourselves, however we still have four
Justices that believe otherwise.
We here in the northeast are experiencing hot weather, but with 'air
conditioning' it's bearable.  What will happen when they close down all the
coal fired and  nuclear plants?  This is what the 'Cap and Tax, oops Trade
Bill will do.

Ed Baratta

edmond0033 at comcast.net