[ RadSafe ] Goebbels & lies - was anti-DU activist etc. (UNCLASSIFIED)

Falo, Gerald A Dr CIV USA MEDCOM PHC Jerry.Falo at us.army.mil
Wed Jul 7 09:45:08 CDT 2010

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I wonder if this would qualify as an example of Goodwin's law:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law or
http://wiki.killfile.org/projects/usenet/faqs/godwin.

Maybe it's time to move on to more germane and less distracting
discussions.

Jerry

The statements and opinions expressed herein are my responsibility; no
one else (certainly not my employer) is responsible, but I still reserve
the right to make mistakes.

Don't panic! - Douglas Adams in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Gerald A. Falo, Ph.D., CHP
U.S. Army Public Health Command (Provisional) - Health Physics Program
jerry.falo at us.army.mil
410-436-4852
DSN: 584-4852