[ RadSafe ] Cardiolite Fate

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Wed May 19 09:02:01 CDT 2010

Perhaps as a result of the good result of the test relieving the patient of
worry that he might have a cardiac event, rather than the actual radiation
dose?

I know all about hormesis, but this instant improvement in performance is
likely from another trigger.....
;~)
Regards
Doug
PS to Dan: Glad to hear the stress test worked out OK!

___________________________________
Doug Aitken
QHSE Advisor
D&M Operations Support