[ RadSafe ] They walk among us

Dixon, John E. (CDC/ONDIEH/NCEH) gyf7 at cdc.gov
Thu Oct 21 06:00:04 CDT 2010

In response to Markey's alarmist report, we have 10CFR35 as well as locally prescribed precautions. The resulting dose to a maximally exposed person from the patient has been determined to be safe AND such dose is not even tracked. I believe we can do without the knee-jerk reaction of non-experts.

John Dixon