[ RadSafe ] Climate Change a fraud?

Dixon, John E. (CDC/ONDIEH/NCEH) gyf7 at cdc.gov
Sat Oct 30 09:44:25 CDT 2010

I believe you should have said habitable instead of inhabitable.

The green house effect, like many natural phenomena, is quite variable. This effect is more proof that NATURE herself has more to do with our environment than do the responsible and needed actions of humans.

Let's see: Stop all generation of carbon dioxide. Just live in a cave and hope you can stay warm by magic. Yes, burning wood generates that evil gas carbon dioxide- as does your breathing. And if you do decide to stay warm by shared bodily warmth, then that could lead to more evil little, carbon dioxide generating humans...PLEASE spare me the global warming platitudes!!!

The oceans do more than help regulate the temperature of the planet. They, too, are a chemical engine which has changed throughout time. Let's just all be sensible and base our actions on good, reputable science. "Cowtowing" to alarmists is playing right into their hands. It's all about power, money, and control of people.

Let's keep RADSAFE on the topic of radiation.

My two cents worth only.

John Dixon