[ RadSafe ] Leukemias and Chernobyl + European Journal...

Busby Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Wed Apr 20 06:17:07 CDT 2011

Dear Otto,
Deal with the papers showing increases in infant leukemia and my paper which uses a meta analysis please. Otherwise you are using hearsay. This is meant to be a discussion.
By the way Otto, what about the 12 beagle control dogs that developed lung cancer in your paper. How do you explain that? Did you check out the normal lung cancer rates in dogs. I did. It is 35 per 100,000. Seems these controls were exposed. Or do you have another explanation?
Sincerely
Chris