[ RadSafe ] Crawford F Sams and radiophobia

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Apr 26 14:32:29 CDT 2011

RADSAFERs,

I cannot confirm, I cannot deny and I have no information about this inhuman
point of view. Wasn't it enough that tens- or hundred-thousands of civilians
died??? I remember (from literature of course and from a private visit to
Nagasaki), that the effects of the Nagasaki bomb was "disappointing",
because of the orographic situation.

I am not going to check out details about the bomb warfare over Europe, but
what I remember is that the death toll from allied air raids over Europe was
by far higher than the one attributable to Hiroshima and Nagasaki. "Dresden"
seems to have been forgotten. - Refrain from any political comments!!! -

Is this comment intended to belittle again the Japanese bombings? It has
happened quite often on the US dominated RADSAFE.

My personal opinion is that the devastation at Hiroshima and Nagasaki should
have been enough to convince US military of the effects and the thousands of
further nuclear tests, very well documented.

So what? What is your agenda? The agenda of a US Army General, whose army
caused the nuclear disasters in Japan and who restored health care is at
least questionable.

Please flame me if you US hardlines like to.

Best regards,

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7