[ RadSafe ] Infinite Thickness of KCl

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Aug 30 13:17:03 CDT 2011

Erik,

Please consider the gamma-energy of K-40 - for me it is not really surprising. Don't forget the relatively high energetic betas. Maybe they might give rise to additional electrons?
I would recommend that you measure directly the gammas if you want to know the infinite thickness for gamma emission......

Best regards,

Franz