[ RadSafe ] Spanish translation of two words

Mora Cañadas, Juan Carlos jc.mora at ciemat.es
Fri Jul 8 14:35:43 CDT 2011

Dear Armin,

The first one is not correct, for "portal monitor" you can use "detector de pórtico"  but you can also use the correct form "pórtico de detección", usually "pórtico de detección de radiaciones".

For the second one, although "detector de mano" can be understood, I think the term "detector manual" is more correct.

Best Regards
Juan Carlos