[ RadSafe ] Siemens EPD Mk2 dosimeter software?

Sewell, Linda LMS1 at pge.com
Tue May 24 12:34:34 CDT 2011

Hi,

You need to get software called EasyEPD or EasyEPD2.  As far as I know, it is a free program provided with the purchase of Thermo dosimeters...when you buy them from Thermo.

You do need some type of an IRDA to "talk" to the dosimeter.  I have an IRDA made by Actisys on my PC.  The model number is ACT-IR220Lplus.

Good Luck,

Linda

Linda M. Sewell, CHP
Principal Health Physicist