[ RadSafe ] FW: the best way to silence someone is to ceasecommentingon them

Shafer, Julie F Julie.F.Shafer at fpl.com
Thu May 26 14:14:03 CDT 2011

John,
DITTO!
THANK YOU for stating the obvious.

Sandy was my very first boss and now has been my friend and colleague for over 30 years.  He is highly respected in the industry.
He treats people with respect and has the highest professional standards.
He is a man of integrity, he has a wonderful family, and  I have the highest professional and personal respect for him and I am happy to call him my friend.

Julie Shafer
FPL/Turkey Point Nuclear Station
Radiation Protection
Dosimetry/Corrective Action