[ RadSafe ] RadSafe Digest, Vol 764, Issue 3

Busby, Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Fri Oct 7 02:52:40 CDT 2011

http://www.conflictandhealth.com/content/5/1/15
Research

Uranium and other contaminants in hair from the parents of children with congenital anomalies in Fallujah, Iraq

Samira Alaani1, Muhammed Tafash1, Christopher Busby2*, Malak Hamdan3 and Eleonore Blaurock-Busch4

    * Corresponding author: Christopher Busby c.busby at ulster.ac.uk

Author Affiliations

1 Fallujah General Hospital, Althubbadh, Fallujah, 00964, Iraq

2 Department of Molecular Biosciences, University of Ulster, Cromore Rd, Coleraine, BT52 1SA, UK

3 The Cancer and Birth Defects Foundation, Office 4, 219 Kensington High Street, London, W8 6DB, UK

4 Laboratory for Clinical and Environmental Analysis, Microtrace Minerals, Rohrenstrasse 20, D-91217, Hersbruck, Germany

For all author emails, please log on.

Conflict and Health 2011, 5:15 doi:10.1186/1752-1505-5-15

The electronic version of this article is the complete one and can be found online at: http://www.conflictandhealth.com/content/5/1/15

Cheers
Chris