[ RadSafe ] "New Yorker" article by Evan Osnos

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 06:29:59 CDT 2011

This article tries to appear objective but it is not and it would be good if
members of the list both read and comment on the article since it contains a
number of false statements - it claims to be fact, but it is not.

Roger Helbig

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2011/10/17/111017fa_fact_osnos is an
abstract of this article which discusses non-existent fallout -
unfortunately, only paid New Yorker subscribers can read the article which
probably will influence many.