[ RadSafe ] is uranium genotoxic? (was Re: CB interview on enriched U)

Bob Cherry bobcherry at satx.rr.com
Thu Oct 27 23:20:56 CDT 2011

Jimmy,

<< Dr. Raabe has stated quite clearly that uranium is not a genotoxin, and
Lt. Cherry has testified to that effect.>>

I am quite certain that this is the first time in my life I have typed the
word "genotoxin," much less ever testifying about it. Please provide a
reference to your bald-faced lie, oops, I mean "assertion."

Bob C