[ RadSafe ] Polonium-210 poisoning

marco bähler m.c.baehler at bluewin.ch
Mon Sep 12 16:12:43 CDT 2011

franz
I happen to have a set of filters in my leadcastle right now and the lead 210 peak is very strong while the other peaks of lead and bismuth, which I am familiar with, are almost absent. the filters were in a house for one year.
every once in a while i am surprised on how you get carried away...
marco bähler