[ RadSafe ] Looking for Standards Related to testing Portable XRF Units

Hans Wiegert hans.wiegert at sealedair.com
Thu Feb 16 14:50:45 CST 2012

Peter,

While this article was written for the use of XRF units to detect lead,
there are many references cited that you may find helpful:
http://www.epa.gov/superfund/lead/products/xrffaqs.pdf

Best Regards,

Hans

Hans J. Wiegert
Sr. Electrical Engineer - ECL Technology
Regional Radiation Coordinator
CRYOVAC, Sealed Air Corporation
100 Rogers Bridge Rd., Bldg. A
Duncan, SC 29334-0464
Tel: (864) 433-2641
Fax: (864) 433-3200

*The work will wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow
won't wait while you do the work!*