[ RadSafe ] Shielding of DEVICES

Dan McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 01:08:33 CST 2012

"Why do nations spend so much effort developing precise guided missile
systems for weapon delivery... "

Dear Jerry -

The effort of nations is to prevent collateral damage. The effort of
 terrorists is to cause as much collateral damage as possible because of
the political disruption and economic consequences. That is their primary
intent. Thus the targeting of civilians in a market place or a bus.  It is
part of an asymmetric warfare threat.

--
Dan ii

--