[ RadSafe ] Coming soon to a basement near you???????

William Lipton doctorbill34 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 11:23:29 CDT 2012

When I worked at Argonne, a group of researchers built its own homemade
particle accelerator; didn't bother to tell hp, of course.

It's a tribute to the intelligence of American scientists that most of them
survive working under the conditions they create for themselves!

Bill Lipton
It's not about dose, it's about trust.