[ RadSafe ] Co-60 and Explosion

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Jun 22 14:20:50 CDT 2012

Don, I receive frequently e-mails asking for financial support - which I delete immediately. There is a big mafia out there - I include pseudo  environmentalist groups like the well known international business group "greenpeace".

No, I do not know of any explosion involving Co-60. Furthermore I simply cannot imagine, how the Co-60 pellets could  be dispersed so that people even in the vicinity of the accident could  be severely contaminated (This has been discussed at RADSAFE extensively before!)

I have some knowledge about those topics, but sure not enough - especially since all input data are missing. This should you - Don - make you suspicious.

Best regards,

Franz

---- "Mercado schrieb:> All,