[ RadSafe ] New Walmart Opening. Gulf countries meet over Iran nuclear radiation fears

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Sun Apr 14 17:48:47 CDT 2013

RC models are a lot cheaper and more fun to watch -- though they don't
have our military range.  Go fly 'em from the nearest tall building --
circle your local city hall for 15 minutes  --  might cause them to
think a bit more; especially if this happened widely across the country.
<g>  "course the danger is that Congress will outlaw model airplanes and
you will wind up in the local jug.     ...sigh
Cheers,
Maury&Dog